Cycling Sports Group è in cerca di personale da inserire nell'area manager. Se il vostro sogno è lavorare nel mondo della bici, leggete l'annuncio (in inglese) pubblicato direttamente dall'azienda, che riportiamo nelle prossime righe.
Account Manager Italy (Friuli, Emilia Romagna, Marche, Abruzzo)
To strengthen our Sales Team in Italy, we are currently looking for a pro-active and energetic Account manager, who will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of business relationships with retailers. Cycling Sports Group Europe is part of Dorel Sports, a global manufacturer and distributor of bicycles and cycling products . Our premium brands CANNONDALE, GT BICYCLES and FABRIC are well known in the bicycle market.
- Creating and maintaining a good business relationship with CSG dealers;
- Successfully implement the CSG commercial policy to build strong retailer network;
- Drive Bicycle, Apparel and P&A distribution and growth;
- Give Product Management Team feedback from the market and opportunities;
- Participate in dealer events, nation trade shows and consumer events.
- Commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in economic studies;
- 3 or more years of working experience in the sports, outdoor or bicycle industry with relevant track record, bicycle industry is a plus;
- Strong commercial, sales, B2B and relationships skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in Italian and English required;
- Affinity and passion for cycling;
- Driver's license and willing to travel extensively;
- Proficiency in Microsoft.
Are you ready to join our team?
Would you like to be part of our passionate, diverse and sportive team and do you want to contribute to create the perfect ride for our customers,? Please let us know and apply today!
For more information please contact Ingrid Blaaupot, Human Resources Coordinator, +31(0)639671893.
Ecco tutti gli articoli realizzati dallo staff di MtbCult. Resoconti, video, comunicati ufficiali e tutto ciò che può attirare la vostra attenzione. La redazione di MtbCult.it