Si sta aprendo una posizione lavorativa in Endura, il noto marchio di abbigliamento ciclistico. Ecco le qualifiche necessarie per avanzare la propria candidatura e le persone da contattare.
Di seguito il comunicato ufficiale di Endura.
ENDURA is looking for a Country Manager for Italy.
Your role will consist of,
· Servicing and Selling to Key Accounts;
· Managing the existing Sales Force to develop our account network;
· Sales at Eurobike and other Trade Shows;
Organising and participating in, Consumer and Trade Events;
Planning and Implementation of Marketing;
Budgetary responsibility for Sales and Marketing expenses;
· Your own schedule planning from your home office;
· Responsibility for achieving sales and balanced sustainable growth;
· Working with Endura Customer Service and other departments;
· Working with our other Agents and in-house Sales team.
Your will need to be,
Fully fluent in Italian and English;
· Understanding of business and especially the cycle business;
· A trained or experienced sales person;
· Flexible and happy to travel;
· A good communicator, both written and verbal;
· Computer literate, Competent with Excel, Word and Outlook;
· Able to work in a team and also alone;
· A better rider than the Sales Manager.
Product and systems training will be provided.
Regular travel to Scotland is required.
Based in Scotland, Endura it is one of the market leaders in technical cycling clothing. Originally a mountain bike brand we have grown into the categories of Road, Commuter and Women’s cycling. Born in Scotland. Ridden Worldwide. Wherever, however and whatever you choose to ride, we are there for you.
View or download our latest catalogue online: http://www.endurasport.com/product-catalogue.asp .
Endura’s unique business model is tightly aligned with those of our retailers. With long-term goals, high levels of support and a stock-rotation program that manages the risks of clothing retail for our accounts, we work co-operatively to maximize their profit from clothing sales.
Endura is the clothing sponsor of the #1 ranked team in the WorldTour, the Movistar Team. Endura provides all Movistar Team’s performance clothing and is the official supplier of Movistar Team clothing to retailers. Endura is working with Movistar Team in developing the performance apparel used by its riders with almost all of the clothing provided to the Team being produced in Endura’s own production facility in Livingston, Scotland. www.movistarteam.com
We offer a competitive package including car, laptop and phone.
Please send you Resume and a Covering Letter to Simon@Endura.co.uk